2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR ADMISSIONS APPLICATION PROCESS
Thank you for your interest in Cristo Rey Brooklyn High School.
We are now taking first-round applications for the 2018-2019 School Year until April 1, 2018.
Please note, we only accept incoming 9th and 10th graders. The following is an outline of the Admissions process at Cristo Rey Brooklyn.
1. Submit an application. Submit all application materials by April 1, 2018 (first round deadline). Forms can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to (718) 455-3556 or walked into the Admissions office. Please send documents in a sealed envelope labeled "Attn: Mr. Luis Posada." See below for a list of the application materials you must submit to qualify:
- Application in English (print & online) / in Spanish (print & online) / in Kreyol (coming soon)
- FACTS Student Aid Form (Form link provided upon receipt of application)
- Request for Transcript Form
- Character Reference Form
- Teacher Recommendation Form, completed by a current year English or Math teacher
- Copy of 7th and 8th grade report cards (8th and 9th grade report cards for 10th grade transfer applicants)
- Copy of most recent detailed standardized test results
- Copy of birth certificate (Note to enroll in Cristo Rey, applicants must be 14 by September 1, 2018)
2. Application Review: Our Admissions team reviews your application.
3. Invitation for Interview & Decision: If we determine that you are a strong Cristo Rey candidate, you and your parent(s) will be invited to visit Cristo Rey Brooklyn for an interview. Applicants need to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and in most cases, will receive a decision immediately following the interview.